Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Halloween!

This is Jennika just being goofy wearing a friends glasses that were part of his Halloween costume











This is "Mario" and my little cowgirl









Just a picture that I really like of me and Tyler












My kids got to go to McDonalds with the first non-family member to ever babysit them! They loved it!













Jennika sitting on Ronalds lap













Ayden sitting on Ronalds lap











Aydens pumpkin











Tyler helping Jennika carve her pumpkin











All of us carving pumpkins











Me helping Jennika carve her pumpkin











Jennikas pumpkin











The kids LOVED pumpkin carving












We had a GREAT Halloween this year! The kids finally understood what it is all about and had a blast trick-or-treating! We can't wait for Christmas this year! We have already put up the tree and kids think its Christmas every time it snows. They are growing SO fast and I love the holidays now that my kids are old enough to get the meaning of them and get excited about the things that are supposed to happen. They make the holidays much more enjoyable for me. Merry Christmas everyone. Hope everyone is safe and doing well, especially at this time of year.

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Looks like you had a great time. Love you guys!