Sunday, June 12, 2011

HELLO!!

So I'm finally updating it! YAY!! We are doing really good, Tyler is now working for a cedar fence company here in Provo and loving it! I'm back to being a stay at home mom, but contemplating some type of part time job? Ayden is home for the summer and Jennika is not too happy about that. She asked me today why Ayden wasn't going to school so it could be just me and her at home again. It was sweet but kind of sad at the same time. Here are some random pictures from the last couple weeks I thought you all might enjoy.

This is the play house that daddy is supposed to build for Ayden. He drew it himself. (notice the gas pump and car port?) :)



Tyler and Jennika trying to sleep after a long day






Little miss Jennika being cute for the camera




Jennika at Aydens kindergarten graduation






She passed out in the car one day while me and her were out running errands and I thought this was so cute I couldn't resist taking a picture (at a stop light of course)









Ayden, grammpa, and Jennika at Aydens graduation. She is such a cheeser.




Gramma, Ayden, and Jennika at Aydens graduation




Ayden and his "girlfriend" Shannon. She is such a cute little girl!




Ayden and his teacher Miss Holly. He told me he is "in love" with her and he would draw her pictures and take her little presents ALL the time. It was adorable!




Ayden and Gramma at his graduation. I love the little thumbs up!


I'll try and keep this more current, wish me luck! ;)

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

You have to know that these two little kids warm my heart! I love coming to your house just to see them come bounding out the door, yelling, "Gramma, Gramma!"