Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Update

We haven't been up to much lately. We have just been hanging out and having fun in the sun. Ayden is doing good in school. He loves to ride the bus and gets mad when he doesn't get to go. School is going very well for me too. I am 1/3 of the way done, and still loving every minute of it. I am still on the dean list and scheduled to graduate in June of 2010. Well here are some cute pictures that we have taken lately.


This is a very cute picture I took of the three of us the other day.

Jennika is wearing Tyler's shoes, SO cute!

Ayden at Sylus's birthday party.

Jennika at Sylus's birthday party.

They were playing so cute together the other day that I just had to take pictures and I even got a video, but it won't load. :(

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'm glad you are doing well! That is awesome that you are still on the Deans list. Congratulations.

Deb and Stan said...

So proud of you being on the dean's list! I KNEW you could do it! We loved having the kids Friday! So, so cute!