Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sorry it has been so long since I last updated! Here are some recent pics that I thought you might enjoy.

This is Jennika looking through a fence at some dogs that we walk by on our way to and from Ayden's bus stop. She does this every day!

This is our new puppy, Copper. He is very fun and the kids love him. I am having a harder time with him because I am the one potty training, but it is going well.

Here is the picture I mentioned a while ago where Jennika is asleep under the kitchen table.

These two were playing so well together the other day that I just had to take a picture. They are sitting in a drawer to a little plastic dresser that we have and eating fruit roll ups. It was so cute.

This one is of Jennika's first time wearing a cowgirl hat. She is gonna be a dang cute cowgirl!!
As for me and Tyler we are still doing great. We are coming up on 5 years of marriage! Can you believe that? We just bought us a new car, it is a 2007 Chrysler Sebring, and it is so nice and cute and I am loving having a CAR!! School is going great for both me and Ayden. He wakes up every morning and tells me that he wants to go to school on the bus today. It is very sweet. My classes are going very well. I am trying my hardest to keep my 4.0 but with this last class I took (Anatomy and Physiology) I am not so sure that I will still have a perfect 4.0 but I will keep you all posted on that and let you know when I find out. Love!!

3 comments:

BJ and Steph said...

Michelle-I love that picture of Jennika and Ayden in the drawer eating fruit roll-ups! They are so cute! And way to go on the 4.0!! That is awesome! It sounds like you are doing very well in school!

Deb and Stan said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the cowboy hat on J! Also the picture of the two of them in the drawer! I am ONE PROUD GRAMMA!

Megan and Travis said...

How cute! I love the pics...I am one proud Aunt!!