Saturday, January 24, 2009

New pics and Gramma Gramma's Birthday Party

We went out to Deb and Stan's the other night and I got a couple of really cute pics of the kids, but I posted the pictures backwards. So the pics at the bottom are the other night and these few at the top are from today at Tyler's Gramma's birthday party.

Tyler, myself, and Jennika

Jennika doesn't like having her picture taken with Ayden

Ayden at Gramma Gramma's birthday party.

Jennika and me in the background with a mouthful of food, thanks Grampa!

Playing at Gramma's house the other night.

Ayden pretending not to hear me.

Jennika "getting" the camera

Ayden's "photo face"

Aren't her eyes beautiful?

Getting into trouble at Gramma's house.

They play trains so well together.

She absolutely LOVES playing trains with Ayden!

Ayden playing trains.

1 comment:

Jackee said...

Very cute! Sounds like a fun party.