Saturday, January 17, 2009

Ayden's first sleepover

Tyler's cousin Wendi and her son Kristofer came and spent a couple of days with us. It was the first time either of them have had a sleepover with someone their own age and not at Gramma's house.

Ayden and Kris in Ayden's bed trying to go to sleep, Ayden is already asleep but as you can see Kris is still wide awake.

He finally smiled.

I love how big his eyes are in this picture, so cute!

Wendi and Kris, he wasn't tired yet so we had to get him out of Ayden's bed and take him upstairs.

I love how they are both looking over the back of something in this picture. Those sure are some cute boys!

1 comment:

Jackee said...

I love the snowman and playing in the snow pics. The kids seemed to have lots of fun. I also love the John Deere tractors on your blog. I guess you could say I'm a John Deere fan. I should be, I spent many hours in them growing up.