Thursday, December 8, 2011

Hardy Family Pictures

So this is the first time Megan came home in 3 years! So we took the opportunity to get these family photos. The last time we had family pictures taken Ayden was not even one year old yet!
So as you can imagine the family was a LOT smaller back then.

This is my parents, Brad and Bonnie Hardy























My parents with all five of their kids


















The whole family (except Megans husband Travis, we're gonna try and photo shop him in)











The whole family again
















Me and all of my siblings















All 5 kids and our spouses, again except Travis :(
















My parents and ALL 11 of their grandkids!















All 11 grandkids together for the first time ever!!!















My oldest sister Amber, her husband Scott, and their kids from left to right are Isabel, Chandler,
Carter, and Desiree
















My little family. Aren't we SO cute?! :)











No comments: