Sunday, January 10, 2010

So we finally have internet at home again because one of the neighbors has wireless! Yay! So to catch you all up because it has been forever since I have done this. I am still in school. I will graduate in June, and can't wait! I am now a certified phlebotomist and hoping to get a job in that field soon. Tyler is still at IFA but hoping to get a new job in the near future. Wish us luck on that part huh? Ayden is in pre-school still and he loves it so much. He has an amazing teacher this year and he just adores her. No girlfriends for him yet, he's way to shy for that kind of stuff. Thank goodness! But I do have a funny story for you about something he did the other day. I had to go next door to my neighbors for about ten minutes the other morning and decided it would be easier to just leave the kids home alone. Well when I came home Ayden was in the kitchen putting something back in the drawer. I came to find out about two seconds later that it was the scissors! He has cut clear down to the skin on the whole top right side of Jennika's head! He also cut some of the dogs hair along her back. Didn't touch his own hair but cut everyone else's. If you look close you can tell Jennika's hair is weird in some of these cute pictures we got just today.
The family from behind.
I love the looks on their faces! It's hilarious!
Ayden was giving me a kiss
Jennika giving Tyler a kiss

My cute little family!
Hope you all enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

I LOVE them! Can't wait to get one for the frame in the entry!!